We went up to Kimberly's house for Lucy's birthday. It just happened to coincide with a local "dairy days", so we took all of the kids to see the animals and get ice cream. They had a cow milking contest, and everyone wanted to try it.
Best friends.
Ethan wasn't very interested in riding the horse. I think Adam was trying to talk him into riding with him in this picture.
You know it stinks when even the kids are plugging their noses!
Lucy's cute cake.
It was so hot on the morning of Lucy's birthday, but, the closer it got to her party, the colder and cloudier it got. It wasn't long before the clouds opened up and it started to pour! So much for being able to send the kids outside!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I forgot all about these pictures! I didn't have my camera at the dairy and I took a bunch of pics with yours, then never got them from you :( Thanks for the blog post!! We have the cutest kids in the world
Post a Comment