Adam made this book mark at school and brought it home. I looked at it and told him that it was cute and I liked the little guy that he drew on it. He said, "Oh yeah, those are giant teeth and they are getting ready to crush him"! Not so cute anymore!
We had a retirement party for my Dad and birthday party for my Mom in October. Our good friends Janet and Lenny were kind enough to volunteer their house. We had tons of food, and almost everyone was able to come. It was a lot of fun! I can't believe I only took one picture the whole night. I will have to get some from the rest of the family and post more, but, here are most of the kids eating dinner.
Kimberly and Greg stayed over and we got to spend some more time with them the next day too. Here are the kids in a rare moment of quiet, watching a movie.
Cute little Krew.
A few days later, Jason lost his first tooth! It had been loose for a while, and I told him one day that if he would just play with it all day and get it a little bit looser, it could come out that night. When Chris got home from work, Jason showed him how loose it was and Chris pulled it out. I think he was a little shocked at first, but then he just started laughing, he was so excited.
Writing a note to the tooth fairy.

No comments:
Post a Comment