Thursday, December 1, 2011

4th of July 2011

The kids love the Fourth of July fireworks.  I always go early in the morning and save us a spot, and then we head up there early and have dinner and all kinds of treats while we are waiting for the fireworks to start.  This year, Diamond Rio came and played in the stadium, and we got to listen to them rehearse the night before while we were up there walking around, which was pretty cool.  We also had Benjamin with us this year, which was nice for Jason.  Lucas was so much fun at the fireworks this year.  He sat on Chris's lap and commented on every single firework that went off.  He got so excited about everything, I had more fun listening to him than watching the actual show!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

Ooooh man. When I saw that picture of you with all those little boys...I had a glimpse into what it would have been like for you .....IF YOU WEREN'T HAVING A GIIIIIIRL!!!!