The boys. All dressed in their uniforms and ready for school. Jason was so excited to start Kindergarten, I think he was up and ready by 6:30 that morning!
Chris actually started school the week before the boys, but, I made him get in the picture as well. I love these boys and am so proud of them. Especially the biggest one!
Jason was really nervous about school when we went to back to school night. And then something magical happened. His teacher walked in. And she was pretty. And Jason was in love. From then on, he was so excited to start school, and has loved every minute of it since.
Lucas wanted to do homework just like the boys. He loves drawing circles. Sometimes he calls them circles, and sometimes he calls them O's.
I think it's a sign that school starts too early in the year when your kids do their homework in their swimming suits because they want to go to go back outside and swim before dinner (see Adam at the table).

No comments:
Post a Comment