Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I looked out my window one day and saw Lucas sitting on the grass with the kitty like this.  It was so cute!  I was glad that my camera was close by.
Here he is again.  He loves his kitty!
And his bunny...
The boys wanted me to take pictures of their city.
And of course Lucas needed a picture of his tower.
Conference.
This is what I did over conference weekend.
Lucas found this book one day and wanted me to read it to him.  I sat down and he opened it up to a page, pointed to a letter, and said, "That's an M, M says mmmm".  It was!  I was so surprised.  I tested a few more letters and he knew O, S, T, and A.  Thank goodness for older brothers!  I certainly haven't taught him much of anything lately.  He also knows a lot of his colors.  He recognizes red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, black, and sometimes brown.  He is getting so big!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: