Friday, December 23, 2011

The last family outing of the summer.  Next summer Chris will be in school, so, we tried to fit in as much fun this summer as possible.  The boys all saved their Christmas and Birthday money and decided this year that instead of buying a present together, they wanted to go somewhere fun.  So, we waiting until a day when all day passes were buy one get one free and went.  Steph and her boys came with us, and they took the younger two later in the afternoon so we could ride ride with just the bigger boys.  They went on all of the roller coasters, even the huge ones.  I thought Isaac was going to pass out one time, but, they were troopers and they had a great time.
We wore Lucas out before the day was even part way through.

I have a lot more pictures on my phone, but, I am too lazy to figure out how to put them on here!
The newest addition to the family...
Daisy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: