Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby #5. 5th and FINAL!


This is probably old news to most of you by now, but, we are expecting baby #5.  I am due in April.
I wasn't quite sure if it was going to happen or not.  We started trying last year and it took a long time for me to get pregnant, then I had a couple of miscarriages.  I wasn't very far along when I had the first one, but, I was about 12 weeks along with the second one.   So, we have had a lot of ups and downs this summer, and I have been sick a lot, but, the baby is healthy and it's growth is right on track, and we are excited.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Esther J. Clarke said...

wow!! i didn't know!! monica! you're so strong! my sister tania is also due in april... i hope you have a wonderful rest of pregnancy and labor!!