We invited the kid's cousins Ryan and Ayden to come and stay at our house for a couple of days for a little boy time.
We went up the canyon for a little bonfire. Unfortunately, the winding roads didn't agree with Ryan's stomach. After a little nap on the chair, he was feeling better, but, on the drive back home his hot dog came right back up again. Poor guy.
Fortunately, Ryan had a lot more fun at the pool than he did up the canyon :)
Adam had been toying around with going down the steep slide all summer, but, kept getting nervous and changing his mind. He was going down the twirly slide with Isaac and Ayden, and I was in the kid pool with everyone else, and he came running up to me and told me that he had done it. He was so excited. I told him that I didn't believe him unless I could see it with my own eyes, so he ran up and did it again. And again. And again. He spent the rest of the day on the slide.
It was a fun week with all of the boys. We are going to have to make it a yearly tradition. Thanks Holly and Jocie for letting us borrow your kids for a few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment