Thursday, December 15, 2011

Camping, part 3

Our last day of camping, we packed up and went to some ice caves.
After that we drove to the lake.  It was sunny and warm all morning, but, as soon as we got to the lake the clouds rolled in and it got cold and windy.  The water was so high, that it was hard to find a beach, everything was really rocky but the kids still had fun.
The weekend went by way too fast!  I love taking the kids camping.  I don't think that there was one argument the whole time we were gone.  No one was mean, no one got hurt (too badly), and everyone just played and had fun.  The kids are in their element when they are outside and up in the mountains.  I think we were all pretty sad to go home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: