Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trick or Treating

Trick or Treating was a lot of fun this year.  The older boys had school so when Jason's Kindergarten let out, I took him an Lucas up and down Main St and then to the mall.
I have a picture of Jason sleeping in the car in this same seat with this same costume.  Trick or Treating is a lot of work!
The boys came home from school and did their homework, then we got all dressed up and headed to Janet and Lenny's for dinner.  It was so nice of them to invite us, and the boys love going there and showing off their costumes.
I made jello worms for dinner.
Lucas fell asleep again as soon as we got in the car- poor kid!  I love the sucker stuck to his cheek!

After dinner we went trick or treating around our neighborhood.  The two older boys had a hard time waiting for the younger ones, they were so excited.
All in all, I think it was a successful day.  They got more candy than they knew what to do with, and they had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: