Monday, April 28, 2008

Teeth, ducks, and swords oh my...

Isaac lost his second tooth about two weeks ago. It has been loose for such a long time, but was kind of nervous about it coming out (one of the kids at school scared him- why do they have to go to school?!), so Chris gently persuaded (tricked) him to let him help, and he pulled it out. After the initial shock wore off, he was pretty excited.


The kids all playing "swords" with Uncle Jared. I don't think that we have ever used pool noodles in the pool- they are either swords, airplanes, arrows, etc.

We have some duck friends that come to our patio every evening while I am making dinner. The kids love to feed them and then chase them away. I am surprised that they keep coming back!

Jason driving the car the night Jared left.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! For Isaacs 2nd tooth coming out. What words did Chris use exactly? I have been trying to get Leah to let me "help" her with her 2nd tooth as well but I have not been very convincing. Just wondering.

It looks like the kids had a great time with the sword fighting. Jared must be a fun uncle from what I have read.

Belnap Family said...

Those Blackhawk ducks have been tortured for years I think! It's a wonder they keep coming back for more.

Stephanie said...

That is so fun that the ducks come right to your door step.