I know, you are all probably tired of the sink post already, but my friend suggested that I take a picture of the sink from up above so that everyone could see just how small the space really is! So, here is Jason sitting on it:
I am not tired of this "Sink shot" yet! I love it... i can't believe he can just fall a sleep where ever... poor kid he must have been so DANG tired. What a cute little guy.
2 comments:
I am not tired of this "Sink shot" yet! I love it... i can't believe he can just fall a sleep where ever... poor kid he must have been so DANG tired. What a cute little guy.
yawn, sink pictures. I still can't believe he fell asleep on the sink and covered himself with the Eucerin lotion. He is so adorable. I miss him.
Post a Comment