We have had a lot of Birthdays to celebrate this month, and we aren't even finished yet! Jason's birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks. I need some good ideas for a cake and party theme for a 2 year old- does anyone have any suggestions??
This is Stephanie's baby, Benjamin's, 1st birthday party.


Uncle Jared, reading bedtime stories to the kids. I love this picture!
Jared and Laura's son, Andrew's, birthday party.
Jared and Laura made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. They were so good. Just looking at this picture makes me want another one!!

2 comments:
That does sound delicious! Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations!!!! That's why I love those chocolate cookies with P.B. chips mmmm...
Oh boy do I have the cutest little man. I sure do love him. That is so adorable of Jared reading to the boys.
Post a Comment