
The kids had an exciting Easter egg hunt in Grandma's backyard. They all loved it, but Adam especially got a kick out of it. As soon as it was over he ran in and told Grandpa all about it, and for the next few days in every prayer that he said, he brought it up, saying that he was thankful that he could find a golden egg and some bubbles with his name on the lid, etc. It was a lot of fun.

Jason put a whole Cadbury egg in his mouth and then started to cry because it was stuck. I had to put my fingers in his mouth and break it up before I could pull it out!
Jason and Isaac found the perfect place to put their bags of candy.
Jason loves his Grandma Streeter more than any other person in the world. He picks up the phone and calls her at least 5 times a day. Whenever we get in the car he says, "Grandma's house" and then cries when he realizes that we are going someplace else. When we see her, he is a permanent fixture in her arms or he is following her around trying to get her to pick him up. I joke around about me being his surrogate mother. Maybe he was supposed to go to her, but since they stopped with Spencer, he got sent to me instead! After the Easter egg hunt, Jason gave Grandma a big kiss. I was lucky enough to catch it, then I got her camera out and told him to kiss her again,
He thought it would be more fun to lick her instead. And, like a true Grandma, she just sat there and laughed while I took pictures.
5 comments:
I love the pictures of you mom and Jason. My mom would LOVE to have one of her grandkids love her that much. Your mom is one lucky lady with all those kisses.
Jeremy says he begs to differ and that Jason loves him more than her.. haha sorry grandma Streeter- lol Just kidding.. these pics are super cute..
So cute! It is so special to see a close bond with someone other than a parent! He is adorable!
he loves me more!
Uh didn't anyone notice how lovely my hair looked? Jemery, Has he ever licked you lots and lots? I don't think so!!!!! It was a fun egg hunt. I wonder what happened to all that candy, MONICA? MOM
Post a Comment