Chris's family came to visit over conference weekend. If any of you have met these people before, you will know that they love to HAVE FUN! If they aren't playing Karaoke or Rock Band, they are coming up with something crazy and interesting to do. I have always been reserved and shy by nature, so they probably think that I am very boring, but it is so much fun to be around all of them. Not only are his siblings and their spouses fun and hilarious, almost all of them have kids that are around the same age. I believe that by July, there will be something like 16 grandkids, all ages 6 and under! So, needless to say, when everyone gets together it is HEAVEN for all of the kids. I don't know what the secret is, but you rarely meet a group of cousins this big that get along so well. When they are all together, we rarely hear crying, whining, or fighting. They share, take turns without parental intervention, look out for and help one another, and they would be content spending all day every day just playing together. Not only are they nice, but they are just one good looking bunch of kids.
Here are Ian, Isaac, Jeremy, Jeni, Chris, Layla, and Alisha playing rock band.
Evalyn and Jason- I would keep this girl and her sisters if her parents would let me!
Jason, Adam, and Isaac "watching" conference with their conference worksheets. (Thanks Marianne!!)
Madi, Adam, and Evalyn
Happy birthday Jeremy! (Ayden looks more excited than Jeremy!)
Isaac trying to catch a snake by the duck pond.
Here is Justin holding the snake and letting all of the kids take turns touching it. No one got bitten, but I think someone got peed on!
We took the kids to the park. Here is Jason, Madi, and Abby.Madi, Halli, Evalyn, and Jason.
The boys, playing boccie ball (however you spell it)





1 comment:
That is so much fun! I had fun just looking at the pictures. I felt like I was there. We are more fun thought and don't you forget that. haha j/k The kids really probably r
really would rather hang out with them.
Post a Comment