Easter Sunday Chris and I "celebrated" our 7th wedding anniversary. Because it was on a Sunday (and it was Easter) we couldn't really do much. Kimberly and Greg were at my parents house visiting for the weekend so after church we decided to go down to see them. (See Easter post below). After dinner and our Easter egg hunt, Kimberly and Grandma Streeter set up a fun surprise birthday party for Isaac. He was in heaven, of course. So, thank you Aunt Kimmy and Grandma!
Adam and his cousin Ethan waiting to dig in to the cake!
We had to take at least one anniversary picture. It is crazy to think that we have been married for seven years already. I am happy to report that we still love each other and enjoy being together! It is nice to look back and think about how much we have learned about each other and marriage in general. On our 50th anniversary I will be excited to look back and say the same thing! Here comes the sappy part: I feel so lucky to have found someone who loves me so unconditionally (and who I can love back as well!). Chris is such a good person. He is kind, considerate, helpful and gentle. He also acts like he is still 17, which is good for me because I have been acting like a 60 year old since I was 15. It's true, I am a little bit boring and often times much too serious. Chris is a great story teller and he sings a mean Metallica on Rock Band (is that what that game is called? See, that is how old and boring I am, I don't even keep up on the latest video game crazes...) and, he is just fun to be around. I love you Chris!! (even though I am mad at you right now because you called me bossy yesterday after I had just finished making a big dinner and had already cleaned and done the dishes 3 times that day and unloaded the dishwasher, and all I asked you to do was put the rest of the dirty dinner dishes in the dishwasher while I went to the grocery store....)





4 comments:
I meant you were bossy in a loving non-hating sort of way. Kind of like "oh your so silly" it just came out "oh your so bossy sometimes." I still love you and want you to be the mother of my children. I love you!
-Chris
You better give Mom some credit for the party too! It was 50% her idea and she funded most of it. Plus, I don't want to take credit for that cake! :)
Happy 7th Anniversary! I love Chris' comment to you post. Very funny!
Your lucky to have your sisters around to fun things like this for you. If Tomi was here I am sure we would be doing stuff like that for each other all the time.
That was so sweet that I got a tear in my eye, then it sucked back in when you said that you were mad at him and went into a crazy rampage...
Post a Comment