
We went to the Gateway with Jared, Grandma, Stephanie, and Benjamin on Jared's last day here.

The kids couldn't resist playing in the water and getting soaking wet- it was such a nice day! Isaac and Adam had a great time.

Their cousin Benjamin- not so much. Jason was a little tentative as well. He spent most of the time attached to Grandma's legs...



4 comments:
Leah is not one to get wet when we go there. Mylo would be in Heaven if I let him... but I am a mean mom and always NO!
Yeah for nice warm sunny days!
That was the 1st thing I noticed...that they kids were wearing shorts and t-shirts! I'm jealous!
Us people from tundra country (Wyoming) are also pretty jealous of the shorts. I still have a little snow in my back yard (yuck!). Cute pictures! We came down to the childrens museum and the planetarium last year on our "lagoon weekend". My kids had so much fun in the fountains! We were very grateful, however, to see Old Navy just around the corner as to replace the wet duds! (kind of an expensive "run through the sprinkler" adventure!)
That was so fun. Now we should ride the front runner down there on a nice day and play again. I love Benjamins face that is classic!!
Post a Comment