
I decided to make a cow for Jason's birthday cake, mostly because it looked easy, and because who doesn't like cows?! After Adam's Little Einsteins cake, I was ready for something quick and less labor intensive. This one didn't take very long, and I think it turned out cute!
Jason didn't really enjoy opening presents on Christmas, so we weren't sure how he would do, but he really got into it! He loved all of his presents, but I have to say that the Woody doll from Kimmy and Stephy won the prize. He hasn't let it out of his sight since the big day!


We were able to buy Isaac his new bike with the help of Grandma and Grandpa George, and thanks to them again, we bought Jason a trike. He loves it and is starting to get the hang of pedaling. Whenever his brothers go out and get their bikes, he pulls out his trike and sits on it- he thinks he's such a big boy!

Jason was pretty funny blowing out his candles. He didn't actually open his mouth- it was amazing that he was able to do it!






Here's my bragging section. Feel free to skip over this part if you have a sensitive stomach! Even with all of the crazy things that Jason does, (see also the lotion post if you haven't already seen it!) he is such a fun little kid, and, of course, I think that he is a genius! He tells jokes (we'll be driving or sitting around and he'll come up to me and say, "momica (mom and monica) why chicken pass road?" and I have to say, "I don't know Jason, why did the chicken cross the road?" and then he'll either just start laughing or he'll say "because chicken side". There are endless variations... duck, shoe, carrot, tree, etc. He can go on forever, and sometimes he does!) He talks constantly now, and he says the funniest things. He recognizes almost half of the letters of the alphabet- if you point to a letter and ask him what it is, he can tell you most of them and he even knows some of the letter's sounds. He sings songs, knows his colors and shapes, counts to 14, draws circles, lines, and "eyes" (he makes dots on the paper and calls them eyes). He loves to tease people, and he can be so silly. He makes us laugh all of the time!
10 comments:
He really is such a sweet little guy. I love how much he loves Benjamin too it is adorable. Thanks for the fun birthday party I had so much fun (mostly at our GNO though :)!!
Happy Birthday Jason!! That cake is sooo cute. My almost 4 year old can not count to 14 or name half the alphabet, I am so impressed with your 2 year old!
It sounds like such a fun party! What a big boy - 2 years old! I have to admit, he is the cutiest darn thing I have ever seen! And your cake Monica is wonderful! Such a cute cow! I have never wanted to eat a cow so badly! Yum, YUM!!!
He really is a smart kid. I think that's why he was so quiet at first. He was just watching everyone and everything and taking it all in! And seriously, the woody jokes that went on that weekend, how could we resist? We are adults right?
First of all that cake is AMAZING!!!! I am very impressed. I also checked out your Little Einstein cake and WOW.. i am very impressed! You are a great mom to do that and VERY talented.
Second, Jason is too cute for words. What a darling little boy. He is one smart cookie. He seems to always be so happy. I love the picture with his new trike. I also love the "Woody" present, Mylo would be in heaven with one of those. He has Buzz and sleeps with it almost every night.
Happy B-day Jason!!! YOU are TOO cute.
What a fun day. I can't believe our little Jason is 2. I think Kimberly is right he spent the first three years storing up. Another brilliant little George boy. I really don't want him to grow up.
What an awesome cake!! It looks like a fun time, it seems like you guys are always having a party. I guess that's what happens when you have lots of adorable kids :D Love the bragging section too!!
What a fun birthday!! You really do have the next cutest and smartest boys in the world (next to mine of course)hehehe!!
oh, and you are the cutest/coolest mom too!
It looked like another "wild and crazy" party took place at your home once more. Monica, you put together such fun events for your family and the CAKE, Wow, you remind me of my mother who much of what we remember of birthday parties was the cakes she made and decorated for us and the parties. You do a wonderful job a both. The cow was a masterpiece to behold. And Jason, sorry we were not there but HAPPY BIRTHDAY again from Grandma and Grandpa George. Love ya all, wonderful blog site. Thanks for sharing it with us all.
Post a Comment