Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

As I have mentioned before, Chris has such a fun family! They are always finding great new places to explore or coming up with creative things to do. For our nephew Ayden's birthday we went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. We got a little lost a few times trying to find it, but when we finally got there, we discovered that it was well worth the wild goose chase. It was a huge room full of blow up toys; bouncing castles, slides of all shapes and sizes, obstacle courses, and an indoor miniature golf course. The kids all had a great time, but I honestly think that the grown ups had even more fun than the kids, myself included. So, thank you Jocie and Mark!!!

OK, this first picture is obviously not at the party, but I just think that Adam is so cute, I had to post it anyway!

Jason was kind of nervous at first, but after a while, he became quite fearless. The steepest, scariest slide there (not pictured, unfortunately) was Jason's favorite. He would climb up all of the steps by himself and go down on his stomach. I was so impressed!

This is the cutest picture of Jason- I love it! Chris... well maybe not so much. I love you!

We didn't get very many pictures of Isaac, he was too fast to track down and having too much fun to stop and get his picture taken. I don't blame him! The one with me and the kids was the only time we managed to get all three boys together at the same time!

4 comments:

Belnap Family said...

That looks like sooooo soooo soo much fun!! Why can't they have anything cool like that here in IF. We don't even have a children's museum or anything like that! And have you seen our zoo? yah. I'm pretty jealous, that looks like an awesome good time.

Stephanie said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to meet you there. It looks like it was so much fun!

LoGunns said...

Where is this?

Anonymous said...

I can imagine Chris had more fun then all of the boys combined. and i dont blame him