Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mmmm

This post is dedicated to Danika and her amazing home made wheat bread! She made some for us last night and it was so good that we ate it again for breakfast and I also made the most delicious toasted turkey sandwich with it for lunch. It really wasn't that hard to make either, of course she did all the work and I just watched her and said, "wow, this really isn't that hard to make."

It looks like I need to buy some more loaf pans because I will be making bread every week from now on! Next up: a wheat grinder. Danika, you are my hero!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ooo teach me too

Laura said...

MMMM... That sandwich looks so good! YUm!!!

LoGunns said...

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for making me sound so good on your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss a good sandwhich. oh how i miss them. Cheese, thats what I want, some good cheese

Belnap Family said...

send some of that up this way.....