
There was a big puddle of water in my Grandma's backyard, so the kids had a great time stripping down (of course) splashing, playing, and running through the water.

My Grandma always has the most amazing yard, no matter where she lives. My cousins, brothers and sisters, and I spent hours in her yard as kids just playing, building forts, and running around. While Stephanie was doing hair cuts, the kids and I went exploring and found all sorts of interesting hideouts.

Every time we walked past a tree in bloom, Jason wanted to smell the flowers. It was pretty sweet. I could not for the life of me get a good picture of all 4 boys together. There was too much to do and see.

Every time we walked past a tree in bloom, Jason wanted to smell the flowers. It was pretty sweet. I could not for the life of me get a good picture of all 4 boys together. There was too much to do and see.

Their favorite spot to play was a big rock by Grandma's front door. They climbed all over it, jumped off of it, and made up some fun obstacle courses, all of which involved the rock.

At my Aunt SueAnn and Uncle Mike's house, Jason found this kitty, fell in love, and chased the poor thing around every time he was outside. I would put it in his lap and he would hold on for dear life! When the cat managed to escape, Jason would run after it yelling, "hold you kitty, hold you. Wait!", and then he would cry because the kitty never actually waited, and he couldn't seem to catch up to it. If the cat would have obliged, Jason would have sat there holding it all day long!

These are my cousins (Amy and Michelle's) kids. The boys have so much fun playing with them all. I tried to talk Isaiah into coming and living with us more than once, I think I almost have him convinced. Now I just need to work on his mom!

Uncle Mike has a new name: Uncle Grandpa Michael. The boys were in heaven playing video games and going on four wheeler rides with him!

I tried to get a picture of all the boys together at Mike and SueAnn's house, but they were having so much fun running around, this is all I could get! I loved that fence that Adam and Isaac are standing in front of, I think it makes for a great backdrop. Every time we go up to Burley we have so much fun! I love being able to hang out with my cousin and spend time with our family. I wish we could see them all more often!
6 comments:
WOW!!! Seemms like a great time. We have family in Burley as well ... but never go up to visit. We will go up this summer... hope we have as much fun as you did.
The kids look SO cute!
Wow, those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that fence/wheel background too...I might have to take some pictures there sometime!
That was so much fun. I think this was the funnest time that I have had up there. I loved staying up all nigh talking the best.
My Great Uncle used to live in Burley. My mom loved visiting there. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
I wish I could have gone up there with you. I glad you guys made the effort to go see all of the family in Burley. It is good for the kids to spend time with their extended family.
HEY!!! WHere are you? are you ok? Just thinking of you!
Post a Comment