Great news everybody, Chris has officially been transferred to the store up here which means... NO COMMUTING this winter and almost 3 hrs a day more that we get to spend together!!!! He starts in 2 weeks, I can't wait!!!
3 hour commute?!?!?! I would have one very grumpy husband if he had to do that. I am VERY happy to hear that he got transfered (even though I didn't know you wanted that.... I am glad we are getting to know each other better through this medium)
3 comments:
That is such good news! Congrats!
3 hour commute?!?!?! I would have one very grumpy husband if he had to do that. I am VERY happy to hear that he got transfered (even though I didn't know you wanted that.... I am glad we are getting to know each other better through this medium)
You know, all that gas MONEY you'll be saving should be put toward driving up here to see us more!! What a good idea!
Post a Comment