I love that cake you made. So many talents Monica:) (I stole that last picture for my blog too)
thanks for the fun party. I sure do love your little family.
I miss you already!!!! So does Ethan, he's already cried twice. :( You do throw a good party...and make fabulous cakes!!
I haven't seen Danika for so long, she looks good. Tell her I said hi. I sure love my cute family. Love, MOM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that cake you made. So many talents Monica:)
(I stole that last picture for my blog too)
thanks for the fun party. I sure do love your little family.
I miss you already!!!! So does Ethan, he's already cried twice. :( You do throw a good party...and make fabulous cakes!!
I haven't seen Danika for so long, she looks good. Tell her I said hi. I sure love my cute family. Love, MOM
Post a Comment