Sunday, November 13, 2011

Spring

Lucas woke up from his nap one day and I went to change his diaper.  When I took off his pants, his diaper
looked like this.
Looks OK from the front.  But then...
What in the world was he doing in his sleep?!
Jason got to celebrate his birthday at preschool.
Lucas and his friend Ian.  These two spent a good hour just digging in the dirt.
Chris found this basketball hoop at the DI for $5!
Isaac and his friend Nicholas at their pinewood derby.  I don't know why I don't have a picture of Isaac with his car!  He designed it and painted it himself, and I think he did a really good job!
These pictures make me laugh.  The kids want it to be summer so badly, but, it is still pretty cold outside.  They have swimming suits on, but, Jason also has a jacket and his boots.
I'm pretty sure that this was Adam's creation.  He wanted me to take a picture of it before one of his brothers destroyed it.
Not only does he love to create artwork, he also enjoys doing a little reading...in a laundry basket.  Who wouldn't?!
We planted a few spring plants in the garden, and, Isaac found some seed packages and asked if he could make his own garden.  He got the ground ready, made some nice rows, planted his seeds, watered them, and took care of them all summer.  He had a nice little flower garden, and, it was fun to watch him get excited about planting and seeing things grow.  I hope he'll want to do it again this summer!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: