Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Girl's Weekend

Every year we talk about getting together and doing a fun girl's weekend with my Mom and Sisters.  We dream a lot but have never actually done it, so this year we finally decided that it was going to happen.  We met up with my Aunt and Cousins for part of the time, and had so much fun together.  I hope to make it a yearly (or at least every other yearly) tradition!  Once again, most of the pictures we took should not be shared with the general public, but, suffice it to say that we had the time of our lives, laughed, shopped, laughed, ate amazing food, and laughed some more.  These girls (that includes you Mom) are my favorite people in the whole world!  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aaaahh! I was pregnant in these pictures! The only way this could be any better...would be on a cruise ship in the Caribbean!