Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A couple more February pictures

We do respite care for this cute girl every once in a while, and, this time she found out that we have a snake.  She was both terrified and fascinated with it.  Before she left, she finally got up the courage to hold it and asked me to please take a picture of her.  She did such a good job, and it was pretty cute to watch the boys cheering her on!
Sledding.  These kids are diehards.  They outlast me every time.  I am such a wimp and I hate the cold, but, they could be outside for hours and still keep asking for more!
Adam is taking a little breather
When the boys get home from school, if I'm not downstairs, this is what I find when I go to see how their day was
Kids, up on the counter, getting into whatever they can find.
Then they flash me their super sweet, toothless smiles, and, how can I be mad?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating so much lately! gives me something to do at work! he he. I miss you and love you to pieces!
michelle