Soccer season is over and now we get to jump right into baseball. This was Jason's first year playing t-ball and he loved it!
Adam is the one in the grey pants and long sleeved white shirt under his baseball shirt.
For some reason, I don't have any pictures of Isaac. (I think there might be one on my phone of him running the bases, but, I don't know how to get it on here!) Isaac's games were so long this year, and I spent most of them chasing Lucas around and trying to keep track of Jason and Adam!
Lucas got a hold of a bat during one of Jason's games and was putting a ball on a tee and hitting it off. He was having such a great time and then a bigger kid came over and started teasing him and taking everything away from him while his mom sat and watched and did nothing. I love parents like that.
Jason's team

No comments:
Post a Comment