Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here are a bunch of super random pictures... mostly of Lucas...
We (I) decided that we needed at least one family picture in front of the Christmas tree before we took it down.  Unfortunately, we all look goofy in almost all of the pics we took.  This is probably the best one of the bunch, and it's not great.  Oh well, there's always next year.  (And by next year I mean in a month and a half!)
Lucas loves to read.  He brings me books all of the time.  Most of the books that he wants me to read to him are Far Side or Calvin and Hobbes comic books though.  We have children's books coming out of our ears, but he wants whatever his older brothers want, so, we look at silly pictures of the tiger and make up our own stories.  It's pretty cute.
Does it look like we love this kid, or what?!
He decided that he was too big to sit in his highchair.
He likes it up here much better!
Being such a good helper.
We took the kids to the John Schmidt concert when he was in town.  The concert was so good, the kids, not so much.  We really should have left Lucas and Jason home, and just taken the two older kids, but, I'm still glad that we had the chance to go.  He really does put on a good show.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ooooh, I have an idea! I take a Christmas card picture for you when you get here and stay through Sunday! :) Wear something cute!