Sunday, November 1, 2009

Work Halloween Party

The boys got to wear their costumes a week early for my work Halloween party this year. They were all excited and cooperative until I tried to paint some scruff on Isaac's face for his Indiana Jones costume. He was so mad at me, he even tried rubbing his face on the carpet to wipe if off while he was pouting. This first picture reflects how happy he was! Adam and Jason, on the other hand, were so excited. They kept going to the bathroom to look at themselves in the mirror. Jason got really into it. He referred to his brothers as Indy and Harry only, and got mad when anyone called him anything but Luke. Even when people called him Luke Skywalker, he would say, "No, I'm JUST Luke".
I finally convinced him that he looked cool with his scruff. So, here is a happy picture.



Outside the school
Waiting patiently for the activity to start



The cookie decorating table is always the busiest!





3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

I MISS going to that party!! My kids would have loved something like this year, we didn't so anything cool except trick or treat!

kris streeter said...

Fun party. The boys are so cute and Isaac looks great with a scruffy beard. Lucas just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him.

Stephanie said...

Thats it, next year I am coming up for the work party. It is settled.