Jason doesn't like to eat meals. He would prefer to just snack all day long. The problem is, most of the things he wants to snack on are not good for him. He realizes this, so instead of asking for things, he has started just sneaking and stashing them. I will have a drink and it will disappear, or there will be something in the fridge that Jason wants and when I go to use it, it will no longer be there. It took me a while before I found his secret hiding place. I would open up the cupboard below the island in our kitchen and see crumbs and wonder how they got there, and then I found this:
and another time, this:
then one day, this:
also found inside this cupboard: Trisciuts, a piece of bacon, cookies, yogurt, drinks from Maverick, candy wrappers, and just today, a pizza crust. He has also been known to hide in the toy room closet with things that he sneaks as well.
2 comments:
He must just be a hungry boy and so sneaky. I still adore him.
Not only that but he sneaks up to your bathroom ant throws away the rest of his sandwich that he doesn't want to finish.
Post a Comment