Surprise, surprise, more baby pictures!
I am so in love with this baby. He is such a sweet, good natured boy. I could spend all day just holding and playing with him. He is so happy, responsive, and fun. He watches me like a hawk. He follows me with his eyes wherever I go, and when I stop and talk to him or go to pick him up, he gets so excited. He will coo, kick his legs and move his arms, and smile so big that he looks like he is just going to burst. He is so strong. He loves to sit up and look around, when you lay him down he tries to lift his body up so that he can see what is going on. He squeals when I help him stand up and his new favorite game is holding on to my hands, lifting himself up to sitting, and then lifting himself up to standing. I have never met a baby who likes getting his diaper changed more than this one. He will be sad and crying, and as soon as I start changing his diaper he will start grinning and cooing again. He also loves his bath time. He starts kicking and smiling as soon as I start filling up the tub, and doesn't stop until he is done and dressed. He is such a happy baby. I can't believe that he is already 3 months old!!!

3 comments:
There is good reason for you to be so in love with him, he is adorable. I miss him.
Oh he looks like such a sweet baby! I love when they start responding and showing their love back to you!
I love him so much! You have such cute kids you should have a dozen of them.
Post a Comment