Scroll down for lots of new posts!
It was fun to have Chris home this year for Halloween! We tried to sleep in that morning, but the kids came in bright and early, practically bouncing off the walls because they were so excited. They kept yelling, "Get up, get up, it's Halloween" over and over again. Finally Chris got up and made them breakfast. I went down to see what he was making, and found this:
He's so cute!
Jason wasn't feeling very well on Halloween, and we were hoping it was just the candy, but, after throwing up 2 times that night and then all day on Sunday (one of the times he actually did it all over me- my hair was literally dripping! Gross, I know.) we resigned ourselves to the fact that it wasn't just from gorging himself on chocolate. He's still sick today, poor kid!
While I was washing all of his sheets and blankets on Sunday, Isaac and Adam decided to make a fort.

Sunday morning, Isaac brought this up to me. He and Adam had sorted through their candy and decided to share.Not to be ungrateful or anything, but look at what they gave Chris. And this is even after he ate some of it! Don't they know that moms need chocolate more than dads do?! Fortunately, I know where Chris hid his bag.
Sunday morning, Isaac brought this up to me. He and Adam had sorted through their candy and decided to share.

5 comments:
1. pancakes-I kid you not, Greg made the EXACT same pancakes, same color,stems,faces and all...no joke!!
2. lucas-he looks ADORABLE in that costume...and just like Isaac
3. Chris-I'm so glad your husband likes to dress up like a woman too, just so I don't feel so alone.
4. candy-hahahahahaha, those notes and bags are soooo funny...and not very fair. Sorry they love Chris more than you!
That's funny they gave Chris way more candy:) It doesn't matt who my kids give it to, because I'm the one that will eat it.
The boys costumes are adorable, but when I saw Chris's costume I laughed out loud. I bet that is a DI special. About the candy bags; my guess is that Chris is sneaking them can cheese and crackers when you are not looking. And he did make them cute pumpkin pancakes.
I love it that is so funny! We are hiding Benjamins bag of candy so you can come get it. There is plenty of chocolate in there. I love Chris' costume I laughed so hard. All the kids look adorable! Especially the littlest one.
I loved your husbands costume! He makes such a non-sexy woman!!!
Post a Comment