Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Annalee, but I might have cheated a little...
I was supposed to go to my picture files, open up the fourth file, and post the fourth picture in that file. Unfortunately, my fourth file is from just a couple of months ago, and you've already seen those pictures. I figured it would be boring to post them again, so I decided to go backwards and count starting with my oldest file instead of the newest. Wow, that was a long explanation, and I'm still not sure if it made sense!
This is Jason on his first birthday! We made him a snake cake- seems easy, right? Well, it took me so much longer to frost then I thought it would. By the time we got around to starting the birthday party, Jason was hungry, tired, and sad. Poor little guy. Fortunately for us, there is nothing like a little cake to brighten a one year old's mood! After a few fistfuls of this masterpiece, he was as happy as could be, saying num, num, num, num over and over, and trying to shove his chocolate covered fingers into Chris mouth so that he too could share in the deliciousness of his cake!
Posted by Picasa
I tag: Stephanie, Kimberly, and anyone else who wants to take a trip down memory lane!

3 comments:

LoGunns said...

you always make the best birthday cakes.

Stephanie said...

I will never forget that wonderful birthday cake. I just did a post so I will fulfill my "tag" tomorrow or in a couple days. It is crazy to see how much Jason has grown, I love that little frown.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great TAG. This is one of the better ones.