After our Trunk or Treat, we went to the mall and then went over to the Owens' house. They invited us to stay for dinner, and of course we couldn't could pass that up! I absolutely love the Owens family. Janet is one of my most favorite people in the world. She probably doesn't know that, but it's true. I have always looked up to and respected her a great deal. She is fun to be around, and I learn something new from her every time I talk to her. The problem is, the only time we get to hang out is when we sell or buy a house, and we probably won't be doing that again any time soon!
On our way home from the Owens' house, we stopped at the "Halloween house". The owners of this house spend almost an entire month getting it ready for Halloween and it is amazing! Next year I will have to take a picture and post it. The boys wanted to drive or walk by it every day last month to check on the progress. Jason and Adam were both fascinated and terrified by this house, and Isaac thought it was the coolest thing he had ever seen! We got the full effect walking around it on Halloween night. Adam and Jason cried almost the whole time, but, it was totally worth it! After that, the boys begged me to take them over to the condos where we used to live so they could go trick or treating some more- Isaac told me that it was a tradition and we had to do it. I was reluctant to go, but glad that we did. They were so cute! They would run up to the door, wait for Jason to get there, ring the doorbell, and giggle when Jason would yell as loud as he could "trick or treat, please give me something to eat!". We should probably teach him the rest of the poem for next year.

9 comments:
Your kids definitely win the Best Costume contest! They looked adorable! The funny thing is that their costumes somewhat reflect their little personalities!
P.S. You still need to show me how to change it on my friend and family list, so I know when they update...
so cute! i love your family!
Love the costumes... So fun!
Monica -
Your kids looked so cute for Halloween. The costumes looked great. How is life treating you?
I think there is something about star wars that makes little boys dream of nothing else. Caleb was Obi Wan for 2 years in a row and this year he was a clone trooper...I wonder if we will ever have a halloween without star wars...Leslie
I LOVE those costumes!! Your boys look so cute! Looks like a super fun Halloween :)
They look so good. I am sad that I didn't get to com up and celebrate with you this year. I'm glad that you were able to make it through the day ok without me there.
Hey!!! I am so happy to hear from you! Thanks for finding my blog, I am way excited to keep tabs on you now!
Three was great..until she started walking! Now its a nightmare..how do you do it? I feel like I am drowning all the time!
What is new with you guys? Your boys are growing so much..I can't believe those halloween pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment