WHy is Spencer so creepy?
I have never seen so many happy people at a funeral before...what's your secret?? :) HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!
I have to say, it was the funniest, most entertaining funeral I have ever been to. We were actually sad when it was over (and the service was 2 hrs long). Lets just say that my Grandpa was quite the character...
Why IS Spencer so wierd? The funeral was pretty entertaining.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHy is Spencer so creepy?
I have never seen so many happy people at a funeral before...what's your secret?? :) HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!
I have to say, it was the funniest, most entertaining funeral I have ever been to. We were actually sad when it was over (and the service was 2 hrs long). Lets just say that my Grandpa was quite the character...
Why IS Spencer so wierd? The funeral was pretty entertaining.
Post a Comment