OK Michelle, here are some more house pictures, just for you. But, don't think this means that you are off the hook and don't have to come and see us now!
We still have a lot of work to do, but, we couldn't be happier!!!
Thanks for sharing these pictures for those of us who don't make it into your neck of the woods very often! What a beautiful home! I am so excited for you guys!
I love the house Monica and you did such a good job decorating, no surprise! And I just have to say that the snake cake is incredible. How do you do it all?!
I realized i have only been to your house the one time, when i helped you move in. I need to visit, dont i. Also i love your creativity with the pictures, BUT....i really dont like them, i like having the pictures up individually. still LOVE YOU!!!!
9 comments:
Your house looks so nice! I especially love that kitchen, what a dream! I want to see you guys!!!! Let me know when we can come up.
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it in person! I will call to set up an appointment (another one I mean)
Good pictures! I will have to come see your house too because I forgot what it looks like hehe
Thanks love:) I am so jealous!!! I promise to come visit to see it in person!
Thanks for sharing these pictures for those of us who don't make it into your neck of the woods very often! What a beautiful home! I am so excited for you guys!
Wow!!! Nice house you have!!! I'm jelause!!
I love the house Monica and you did such a good job decorating, no surprise! And I just have to say that the snake cake is incredible. How do you do it all?!
It's beautiful and you have done an awesome job decorating!! Congrats :D
I realized i have only been to your house the one time, when i helped you move in. I need to visit, dont i. Also i love your creativity with the pictures, BUT....i really dont like them, i like having the pictures up individually. still LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment