Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The happiest kids (and dad) on earth!

Great news!!! Our yard is starting to look like a yard! Chris is finished with the sprinkler system, and we got the piles of dirt all spread out, so now the ground is level. It is too late plant seed though, so it looks like we are done for the season.

And now, on to the even better news! We found a trampoline at the DI for $20.00!!! We might need to find a few replacement parts, but the kids are so excited!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! Great find...

Deven and Keri said...

That is so awesome. They will have some fun on that.

The Davies Family said...

Lucky!! I want a yard AND a trampoline to go in it. And lets back track a little..did you guys move? haha so much happens when you leave the State huh?

Belnap Family said...

...happiest cousin Ethan in the world too!

Stephanie said...

I really want to bring Benjamin up because I know that he will love it. He laughs so hard when he jumps on our bed.