Here are two random shots of Adam's black eye.
Those of you who know Adam well, know that he takes his "role playing" pretty seriously, and has since he was old enough to engage in it. When he decided that he was Lightning McQueen last year, he wouldn't respond at all if I slipped up and called him Adam instead of Lightning. He goes on superhero kicks every now and then, and for an ENTIRE day, sometimes more, I will have to call him Indiana Jones, Luke, Batman, etc. If I forget, he quickly reminds me! This kid has quite the imagination. Lately, he has been coming up to me every so often, taking me to the couch, sitting me down, and saying, "Mom, I have a really good idea", or, "Mom, did you know (last night it was did you know that we all have skulls inside of our heads. If we didn't have a face, we would look like skeletons! Cool!), or, "Mom, guess what I figured out!". It is so fun to listen to the funny, insightful, and amazing things that he has to say ("Mom, I don't like my primary teacher because she has really stinky breath" for example). Sometimes I need to sit back and just remember how incredibly blessed I am to have these little people in my life to keep me laughing!
9 comments:
Monica, I love that little Trooper so much! I really liked the name Adam but I guess I will have to get used to calling him Trooper. He is the sweetest little guy (when he wants to be that is) I thin about him all the time and the cute things he says. I love that he is getting so curious with the random thoughts. I will never forget when Isaac asked you where we go when we die and started to cry because he didn't want you to ever die. You just have smart kids.
Funny name, Trooper! Love his imagination. WOW! that black eye looks like it hurt! He is SOO SOOO CUTE!~
I love Adam:) At first I missread the name and thought he wanted to be called Tooper. That sounds a lot more funny than Adam don't you think?:) So I forgot to call you yesterday because we ended up not going into town because Abe was sick. I just totaly forgot until I saw your blog this morning. Still friends?
Wow you have the best stories!! He picked a great new name though ;)
Cute, cute, cute! That is all I can say about "Trooper". Such a little character!
I love Adam! It makes me so excited for Jared to get a little older. I can't wait to play power rangers with him:). I love that he told you his primary teacher has stinky breath. What does he say about me???
Hope all is going well for you. Looks like the springling system is coming along.
Thanks for inviting us to the halloween carnival!
I really like the name Adam, but Trooper really is a cool name too. So, no problem, that is until he comes up with another name. I don't see him often enough to have to keep up, that is just sad. He is soooooo cute. Tell him I love him,OK?
I love this story and your cute kid. sooooo funny
You have a cute family.
Post a Comment