These are just a few pictures of the boys.
We had a fun Halloween Carnival for my work activity. The kids were so excited to put on their costumes and play. We did face painting, made all kinds of fun Halloween crafts, had a book walk, gave away free books, and decorated cookies. A few days later we went to the pumpkin walk- my favorite Halloween tradition up here.
Here are some preschool pictures. I was lucky enough to have it at my house the week of Halloween, so we did all sorts of fun activities! We made homemade finger paints and pumpkin scented play dough, we gutted a pumpkin, did some sorting and counting activities and roasted the pumpkin seeds. We made pumpkin pie together, and for our snack one day I shredded carrots and cut up string cheese and they ate "pumpkin guts". I couldn't have asked for a better week to teach! At the end of the week, we had some friends come over to decorate pumpkins. Isaac made the bat and spider all by himself- pretty cute!



5 comments:
First of all I LOVE every single collage!
I love the costumes, the funny faces with Spencer, Jason in his tuttu... and can I just say I absolutely LOVED the Preschool Pumpkins they turned out fantastic! I also really enjoyed Isaac's halloween decorations, so festive.
Hope all is well!
Those are all so cute! My blog didn't say you updated so I'm glad I just checked it out. I love all the pictures especially the costumes I have been looking forward to seeing them. I love those boys!
Monica,
Your boys are so cute. I think it would be fun to have you for a preschool teacher...so creative
Nice pictures. Can I just say, I am so glad I'm not pregnant anymore. When I saw that picture of me, it looked like I was going to pop. haha. I really think Jason looks pretty in that tutu. And Adam, well he must have very high expectations for his "boy parts" that is quite large. I love your preschool pictures, looks fun! You should be a teacher btw. You should make your basement into one and charge people a lot of money because you can in Logan!!!
So I guess you could say I'm a blog stalker of sorts... I got Dimitricoff's blog off of my neighbors blog and found your blog off of hers...crazy. ANYWAY Adam and Brendan sound so much alike - we really need to get them together outside of school!
Post a Comment