Look at this kid. Not only is he cleaning the bathroom, but he is doing so with a smile! I have to add, he did a pretty good job, too. It sure is nice to have an older kid in the house!!
Monica haven't you heard about child labor laws? No, really, I say the earlier the better because by the time the kids are in their teens they are useless. So good for you.
I love that! I can't believe how big your kids are. We'll have to get all the boys together sometime to play. I'm glad you are doing well. We are too. Keep in touch.
7 comments:
How perfect! I got to get Abe doing that! I'm starting to feel a little better so let's get together yeah yeah yeah
nice!!! I can't wait for my kids to truly help out. Count your blessings.
WOW good job Isaac and Monica for having him do it.
Ok... when he is done in yours, send him over to do mine! hahahah
Monica haven't you heard about child labor laws? No, really, I say the earlier the better because by the time the kids are in their teens they are useless. So good for you.
I love that! I can't believe how big your kids are. We'll have to get all the boys together sometime to play. I'm glad you are doing well. We are too. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment