The boys loved playing in Kimberly and Greg's basement! The grown-ups had a pretty good time too!
Could these smiles look any more fake?!
Kimmy, me, and Lucy. I love hanging out with my sisters; it doesn't even matter what we do. We could spend an entire day doing nothing at all and we would still manage to laugh and have a great time!
Greg and Adam
Me playing with Lucy at the top of the stairs- she is so cute! I love that dress!
Jason was trying to give Lucy a hug. Right after we took this picture, she put her cup down and they gave each other a big, juicy kiss. We always miss the cutest pictures, don't we?!
Jason, me, and Lucy
The kids all got play dough in primary, and Jason wanted to play with it all night long. He kept making snakes and pancakes and yelling, "mom, mom!" until I would look over. When I would finally look at him and say, "what Jason?" he would either say, "ssss" or "pancake, mommy, pancake." The best is when he said, "play dough flying" and then while making it "fly", accidentally launched it across the room!

He cried when it was finally time to put it away.

Could these smiles look any more fake?!
Kimmy, me, and Lucy. I love hanging out with my sisters; it doesn't even matter what we do. We could spend an entire day doing nothing at all and we would still manage to laugh and have a great time!
Greg and Adam
Me playing with Lucy at the top of the stairs- she is so cute! I love that dress!
Jason was trying to give Lucy a hug. Right after we took this picture, she put her cup down and they gave each other a big, juicy kiss. We always miss the cutest pictures, don't we?!
Jason, me, and Lucy
The kids all got play dough in primary, and Jason wanted to play with it all night long. He kept making snakes and pancakes and yelling, "mom, mom!" until I would look over. When I would finally look at him and say, "what Jason?" he would either say, "ssss" or "pancake, mommy, pancake." The best is when he said, "play dough flying" and then while making it "fly", accidentally launched it across the room!
He cried when it was finally time to put it away.
1 comment:
Yay! It was so fun, I wish you could have stayed longer...
Jason and Lucy are so cute together. She woke up from her nap yesterday and thought she heard him and started yelling "Jason, Jason!" and pointing to the living room!
Post a Comment