Tonight before bed Isaac said to me, "Mom, tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life!"
I bet you can guess why. That's right, it's not a school day; which, in Isaac language means Lego Star Wars from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep (with the occasional bathroom and snack break). He is going to be more than a little disappointed when he finds out that the word saturday does not necessarily mean an ENTIRE day devoted to video games (thank goodness!). He will be even more dissapointed when he finds out that when he is not playing LSW, he will, in fact, be doing chores. Poor little guy. This is probably what he will look like when I tell him that we need to fold laundry before we can drive to his cousin's house tomorrow night:
I bet you can guess why. That's right, it's not a school day; which, in Isaac language means Lego Star Wars from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep (with the occasional bathroom and snack break). He is going to be more than a little disappointed when he finds out that the word saturday does not necessarily mean an ENTIRE day devoted to video games (thank goodness!). He will be even more dissapointed when he finds out that when he is not playing LSW, he will, in fact, be doing chores. Poor little guy. This is probably what he will look like when I tell him that we need to fold laundry before we can drive to his cousin's house tomorrow night:

This was one of his first day of school pictures. As you can see, he wasn't very happy that day either!
4 comments:
OHHHHH poor little guy! Isaac you can come to aunt alisha's house and play Lego Star Wars all day everyday whenever you want - okay sweetie! mean mommy!! ;) haha
Maybe you should let Alisha have him, it sounds like she would be a better mom than you you meanie. I think that it is so funny that they like that game so much.
What is it with boys and video games? Abe got so consumed about video games that I had to hide them out of sight when he wasn't playing with them or else he just couldn't stop thinking and asking and talking about it. GRRRRRRR. I love that picture:)
Ah poor kid! What a mean mom... Even I think Saturday is all about video games and now you're telling me it's not!?! ;) I found you from Stephanies blog - hope you're doing great! I added you on mine if that's cool http://isthiscornhandshucked.blogspot.com
Post a Comment