I was folding laundry on my bed the other day, and Jason was just sitting next to me watching and "helping" (he rolls up the clothes and then lines them up). Out of nowhere, he just started crying for his "bue banky" so I went and got it for him and covered him up. Within minutes, he was sound asleep. I tried to wake him three different times, but he wasn't about to get up so soon! I finally gave in and put him in his crib.
The next day, Jason had a runny nose. I was sitting in the living room talking to a friend and I told him to go to the bathroom and get me some toilet paper for his nose. This is what he came back with:
pretty much the whole roll! It was still attached, he just drug it all the way from the bathroom to the living room.





3 comments:
How cute! Its funny what they understand when we talk to them. How old is he? I love that he fell as sleep that fast... I wish it was like that for my kids! Fun to see your blog :)
HOly crap he is the cutest thing on earth! Can I have him- that would really be helpful as far as skipping that whole baby in the belly, mood swings, "I'm pregnant, therefore I hate everybody" bit. Not to mention the sickness, labor itself and my most fearsome event- pooing on the floor while giving birth- (thanks to all those who have postponed me wanting babies for another ten years with all their horrific stories,.,*Streeter sisters* cough cough*!!! anyway! I love him- hand him over!
I so love Alisha's comments they are so funny!! As for little Jason, you should let her know that if anyone is going to be taking your kids away from you it will in fact be me.
Post a Comment