Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Training!

I went to the Early Childhood Education conference at UVSC. We go to this almost every year for work, and it is always so wonderful! The classes are generally informative, and it is really nice to get away from the kids for an entire day and spend time learning, talking, and laughing with friends. This year, our families came down with us and we stayed at a hotel. The kids had so much fun swimming! They really miss going to the pool during the winter.

Nice pink goggles, Isaac.


This is my friend Chantel's husband Kristian. Their baby Nikolaus is Jason's best friend. They fight all of the time, but I'll be honest, it's mostly Jason's fault! When they do play, it's really cute though. The other night we had dinner together. We made dessert and while it was baking, Jason and Niko were in the kitchen running around together. We could here them both just busting up laughing. I think they were hiding and then running out and scaring each other.

Adam was a little more timid than Isaac about jumping in.

Posted by PicasaJason, on the other hand, had no problem just going for it- whether there was someone there to catch him or not!

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

I want to go swimming!!!!!

Alisha Jeremy George said...

haha that a boy! Monica why are you not being an active parent and watching my precious little nephew so he does not DROWN! that is it.. i am taking him- DCFS will hear about this and he will be mine!
Anyway haha- I am real excited for our party tonight as well, thanks for clearing your schedule!!! It will be so fabulous! Junk food, no men, no kids, just us BFF's chillin with Chad Michael Murray! Hurray!! Dont be late! love you!

Stephanie said...

I really wish that we would have gotten to go swimming while we were at the hotel up there. I hope that the logan pool is going to let kids with diapers swim there otherwise we are going to be making a lot of trips up to Bear lake.