Last Saturday was a fun and crazy day. It was Isaac's birthday, and we also had our Easter Activity along with a million other little things that we needed to do before Sunday. When we got home from our activity, Isaac requested pizza for dinner, which was great for me because I didn't really feel like making anything for dinner. After we ate, we let Isaac open a few more presents. Bad idea. We should have done this in the morning before we gave him his bike, because nothing was as interesting as that was! He opened everything, looked at it, threw it on the floor, and went for the next one- maybe hoping for another bike?
Adam had fun though.
Jason had fun too.
After opening presents, Jeremy and Alisha came over and took Isaac and Adam to McDonald's to get ice cream cones. While they were gone, the Easter bunny came to our house. It was a pretty big surprise because when Adam called Alisha on the phone a few minutes before they came over, she told him that they were late getting to our house because Jeremy accidentally ran over the Easter bunny. You should have seen his little face. He put his shoes on and went to the door, ready to go to the hospital to check and make sure he was OK. He was so worried.
Jason didn't take a nap because of the activity. He was so exhausted that he slept right through the Easter bunny's visit.
5 comments:
How's the Easter bunny doing now after the accident? Funny! Jason is so cute! I would just want to snuggle up with my kids when they fall as sleep like that. I bet he was less than pleased to have missed the Easter bunny visit.
THat is so funny! Even though Easter is passed I think I will tell my kids the Easter bunny got run over as an April fools prank.
jeremy just wants every little kid out there to know that it was an accident and that he is very sorry. Also, the Easter Bunny has recovered completely and is back on the road! haha- this was a fun day !!
That is such a mean joke! I'm devastated and I'm not a little kid.
Jemery, that doesn't even give you any plus marks with Jason, Ha Ha Ha!!!! Poor Easter bunny. MOM
Post a Comment