


The boys really had a great time decorating eggs this year, mostly because their favorite Aunt Alisha (and Uncle Jeremy) came over to help us. They were so sad when the last egg was finished! Even Jason got into it. He and Adam loved coloring on the eggs before dipping them, and Isaac was all about drawing pictures and doing "experiments" with the different colors. And yes, the boys would stay in their underwear all day long, every day if they could. Any excuse to strip down... I think they learned that trick from their father.
3 comments:
HOW FUN! I love that face! I have never died eggs as I think it would be a huge mess but maybe next year. My kids would LOVE it!
first of all! HEck yes I am the favorite. Secondly- I am sorry to all of his other aunts as I am sure this news is a bit sad to learn! haha- That night was so fun and I was glad I got to die eggs with my other family since mine are so far away! I love you all!!!
It was so messy but it was such a fun activity when I decorated eggs with my kids (you, Monica, and your siblings). Jared showed some real creativity, we will always remember. MOM
Post a Comment