Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OK, I have been tagged so I thought I would play along...

ABC'S OF ME
A- Attached or single: Very attached.
B- Best Friend: My husband, Chris, and my sisters- what would I do without sisters?
C- Cake or Pie: I love cake so much! Just writing the word cake makes my mouth water!
D- Day of Choice: Any day that Chris, the kids, and I can hang out together. Especially if that same day chris lets me sleep in; and when I wake up, I get to eat cake for breakfast!
E- Essential Items: Sleep, something interesting to read, and my green blanket.
F- Favorite Color: Probably blue, but it just depends on the day.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.
H- Hometown: Logan is the place that I have lived in the longest, so I consider it more home than anywhere else.
I- Indulgence(s): Taking naps and eating cake!
J- January or July: January, because it's my birthday month. (Oh, and Chris's too)
K-Kids: 3 little boys.
L-Life is incomplete without: The Gospel, my family, and cake.
M- Marriage Date: March 23, 2001.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I like a few apple slices, but eating a whole apple kind of makes me nauseous- wierd, huh!
P- Phobias or Fears: Not being a good enough mother and teacher to my kids, not being able to protect and shield the people I love from things that will hurt them, and spiders.
Q- Quote(s): "Mom, does dad wipe his own bum all by himself when he goes poo?" -Adam
R- Reason To Smile: See Q-Quote(s).
S- Season: I love to see the buds on the trees and the flowers blooming in the spring. I love the cooler weather of fall after a too hot summer.
T- Tag: Kimberly- because she didn't do it when Stephanie tagged her!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I would love to go back to school and study interior design, and then biology, and then psychology... If I could get 20 different degrees, I would. I want to learn how to build furniture and houses. I also entered the publishers clearing house $5,000 a week for the rest of your life contest, and I have been daydreaming about not being poor ever since! Don't worry, I plan on sharing the wealth as soon as we get our debt paid off!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like to eat meat, I just don't like cutting it up and cooking it. Raw chicken is the worst!
W- Worst Habit: Watching Scrubs with Chris until 2 in the morning!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! X-rays and broken arms have eaten up our savings 2 summers in a row!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican or Italian. I also crave the shredded beef salad with black beans from Costa Vida almost every day!
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius.

6 comments:

Belnap Family said...

You crack me up! I did not know you liked cake that much!! I HATE cutting up raw chicken too, it's so gross.

Stephanie said...

I had to cut up raw chicken tonight and it was so disgusting!! I use a fork in one hand and a knife in the other so that I don't have to touch it with my bare hands. i love that quote from Adam, but I would have to say that me favorite quote is from Isaac "but dad... I want to touch your wiener" oh man that is a funny one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I crave the Costa Vida salads too! I love the sweet pork one... mmmmmmm! You are SO smart, with lots of ambition. I can totally see you doing interior design and a million other degrees.

Okay, the Isaac quote IS hilarious!

Ang

Anonymous said...

If you love cake you need to read the book "Eat Cake" by Jeanne Ray.

I haven't read it, but after I read your blog I went to another friends blog and she had a write up about it. I thought of you.

Ang

Belnap Family said...

Mmmmm...Costa Vida.....

Monica said...

We just had one today, it was so delicious!!!