Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lego Star Wars

OK, if any of you have little boys or big boys in your house, you will probably know what I am talking about! Lego Star Wars is taking over my home and all of the male inhabitants of it! They dream about it, they talk about it, they make up songs about it (I'm talking about Chris right now) (OK, not really, it was Isaac, but it would have been even funnier if it was Chris). They draw pictures, build block Lego Star Wars scenes... I could go on forever; and so could they! Last week I finally put my foot down and I made a new rule. No video games on school nights. It sounds great, right? I'll let you know if this little hiatus allows other thoughts to enter their brains every once in a while. No luck so far!

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

Ethan still asks me at least twice a week when we can go to Isaac and Adam's house so he can play Lego Star Wars!! I think that's all they did the whole time we were there. I can see how you would start to get annoyed. I really hate video games.