Here is the Little Einsteins birthday cake that I made for Adam.

We had to keep the kids away from the table all night long!

Grandma Streeter and Jason sampling the frosting.


My nephew Benjamin- isn't he cute?!

Here are a few of the kids hanging out in the boys room.

The boys took turns playing lego star wars all night long.
3 comments:
Did you really think I was sampling the frosting too? What a fun party that was. I can't believe that many people could fit in that condo. I think my head pounded for three days after. Adam was a great birthday boy. And you did a great job on the cake and decorations. I love you all. Love, MOM
Actually, I did a good job on the decorations mom! :)
what a party, Dang! thats a lot of kids. your brave.
i didn't know you had a blog, thanks for saying hi.
I was telling steph i have a home in layton a 3 bed split (like the house steph was renting before)
it's really nice inside! 2 car garage. are you interested in buying? we could do a rent to own if you need. let me know
Post a Comment