Adam lost another tooth the other day. It has been loose for a long time, but after school he came up to me and asked me to feel it. It was hanging on by a thread, I couldn't believe it! I asked him when it got so loose and he giggled and told me that he had been playing with it at school. I told him that that tooth was definitely coming out before bedtime. We had lunch and then he went in his room to take a nap. About 5 min later he came out and asked me if I would just pull it out. Those of you who know Adam know that this is very uncharacteristic of him! I jumped on the chance and took him into the bathroom. It took one pull and it was out. He was so excited and proud of himself, he couldn't wait for Isaac and Daddy to get home so that he could show them. And what, might you ask, did he do with his quarters from the tooth fairy? He asked me to take him to Walmart because they have a cool twisty gumball machine. That's right, he used his quarters to buy gumballs- insurance for the tooth fairy, I suppose. He was very sweet and let Jason have one of his quarters to get his own gumball. I think it was the highlight of their day!
They were giggling so hard they could barely stand up straight, they thought they were so funny putting on daddy's pajamas and running around the house.
1 comment:
I love your family!! Lucas is so dang cute. All that hair and sweet little face!
Post a Comment